Mercedes-Benz X-Class Ute-
Pricing is out for the Mercedes-Benz X-Class ute and it is affordable. This release is impressive. It is not every day we say this about a new car in the dual-cab ute market.
This segment already has some very good vehicles that have stood the test of time, evolved to remain relevant and disrupted a very loyal group of buyers. Think Toyota Hilux, Ford Ranger and VW Amorak. Our blog Dual Cab Ute Family Car Ford Ranger V Toyota Hilux tells some of the story. This is a tough market. But in swoops Mercedes-Benz X-Class and brings a new-luxury without sacrificing toughness whilst lifting the safety bar to be best in class. As if this is not enough the pricing on the Mercedes-Benz X-Class ute is affordable.
Why is the Mercedes-Benz X-Class ute affordable?
Is it because it really is a Nissan Navara that’s been dressed up a bit hence the price? Technically they share the same chassis and that is where the comparison stops. The rest of this dual-cab ute cross over belongs to the X-Class. What you are getting in this car is impressive.
WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR.
- Ready for delivery now in single and dual-cab variants!
- 3 Models available initially: Pure, Progressive and Power
- Single and twin turbocharged 4 cylinder engines, x 22d and the x 250d
- Rear & All-wheel drive configurations
- First Ute to have AEB – Autonomous Emergency Braking as standard
- 7 airbags
- Firm ride built to do the heavy lifting but a dynamic refined drive
- NVH or noise vibration and harshness test shows a remarkably quiet drive
- 3500 kg towing capacity
- Internal finish is Mercedes-Benz standard
- Cup Holder test – 4
- V6 is on the the cards for October
Mercedes-Benz has researched the very popular single and dual-cab ute market and identified there are lots of people looking for more than just a workhorse. They also want a safe family car combined with a little luxury that won’t break the bank. Making the Mercedes-Benz X-Class affordable, tough and enjoyable to drive.
By partnering again with Nissan they have saved time and money in the development phase and hit the ground running. If you want to read more about this journey and a detailed drive review you can read it here in Delivery Magazine.
If you want to find out more detail about specifications contact us and we would love to help you with this new trailblazing ute. We also have been given access to some very good pricing through our dealer network. Given how successful we predict this vehicle will be our advice is don’t delay. Send us an enquiry below and find out more.