1967 VW 23 Window Samba Deluxe
Please Contact For Price
- Original 1967 Splitscreen T1 Kombi
- A fully restored engine including tuning, pistons, connecting rod and crankshaft bearings
- Original VW Paint scheme in Red and White
- Bodywork sandblasted and redone using only aluminium paste to weld
- All new rubber seals
- New lighting and electrical system
- New Sunroof
- Deluxe chrome trims including VW logo and side mirrors
- Luxury upholstery, linings, and carpet
- Chrome hubcaps and new whitewall tyres
- Australian compliance new seatbelts
- Suspension, shock absorbers, clutch, steering joints, wheel cylinders, wheel bearings, steering pins, steering box, exhaust, modern alternator, ASSY ignition system all new
- Rear Roof Rack
- VW Keys x 2
- Complete Restoration File
"The kombi evokes a spirit of freedom and happiness. Investing in this has never been easier. Red Plum ensures your dream is a reality. Using our knowledge and expertise to import your fully restored vintage kombi gives you the security knowing your investment will be around for future generations."
Christopher Lee, Director & Founder
Read the step by step detail of this Kombi 23 Window Samba Deluxe Restoration
A Bit About Us
Christopher Lee Red Plum Automotive, Founder and Director, established Red Plum Automotive in 2012 after working in sales and management for fifteen years for the three main German marques in Australia.
He saw a gap in the prestige car buying and selling market for customers looking for a more personalised service across all brands, not just one. To advise and buy and sell cars for clients who either did not have time themselves to undertake the task or were unhappy with past purchasing experiences.
He bases the business on client and business referral and focuses on customer outcomes.
After searching to buy his own vintage Kombi split-window without success he saw an opportunity in Brazil. He and his wife travelled to Brazil to meet and establish a business relationship with restorers. Along the way, they connected with a great Dutch guy and the rest is history as they say. The dream to own and import the best fully-restored Kombis into Australia was a reality.
This approach has taken the business from Strength to Strength...