1961 VW Kombi Splitty Transporter
1961 VW Kombi Splitty
1800cc ENGINE w DOUBLE CARBS
This car has had a ton of mechanical work done to it, too much to list however details are available on request. Some of the items are as follows;
- New front disc brakes
- New rear drum brakes
- Brand new rear sport muffler
- Custom lowering by Custom Vee Dub
- Brand New Gearbox/transmission - rides comfortably on the highway at 100kmh now
- New clutch plate assembly
- New Speedo & Fuel Gauge
- New Stereo & speaker installation
- New quarter window frames glass & latches
- Dismantle reduction boxes and replace bearings
- Axle replacement
- New high-quality FUEL line clamps and hoses fitted
- New 12V Battery
- Peel Fuel Pump Shutoff Relay/Fuel Shutoff Solenoid Valve
- Brass fittings for Fuel lines
- BlazeCut Safety System 3M (Automatic Fire Suppression System)
- Wheel Cylinder reconditioned
- Fit 2nd & 3rd row ASR compliant seats belts
- The car has seat belts for all passengers (9)
PLUS MORE Please Enquire
**Full Engine Rebuild December 2019
**Vehicle registration paid until Feb 2020.
***All mechanical work done by Custom Vee-Dub & Leon's Motors***
Buying a 1961 VW Kombi Splitty is a very special moment in time. Making sure you are purchasing the right car is critical. We have visited Brazil to ensure the cars we import are the best examples of restored VW Kombi Splitty's we can find.
A Bit About Us
Christopher Lee Red Plum Automotive, Founder and Director, established the business seven years ago after working in sales and management for fifteen years for the three main German marques in Australia.
He saw a gap in the prestige car buying and selling market for customers looking for a more personalised service across all brands, not just one. To advise and buy and sell cars for clients who either did not have time themselves to undertake the task or were unhappy with past purchasing experiences.
He has based the business on client and business referral and focuses on customer outcomes. This approach has taken the business from Strength to Strength...